Week 47|48 B&W Challenge: Show Your Colors... in black and white

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This challenge will run until Dec 4, 2021.

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes, this challenge will run for a period of two weeks. Please, only new photos taken during the duration of this challenge.

For this challenge strive to depict a specific color or colors in your shot - without a color image. I have one simple shot in mind: a picture of a building - the company is called "RedCo". A putting green would certainly be an identifiable "color" to show in black and white. Use your choices and skills to depict a color. If it isn't obvious, we'll guess!

OK guess the color:

color-1.jpg

The shoes I think blue because of the word "jeans" - Correct - but the stripes are a very different colour....

Le Creuset I'm not familiar with. Looks like a silver top on deep red pottery or possibly indigo blue? Correct again - deep red.

Cat in the Hat is unmistakable! ;)

1/2 right. Dark pink on yellow

Half of this one should be fairly obvious. The other half maybe not so much.

_MG_5866-Bathtub Ivy s.jpeg

I'll go with two shades of green on the leaves and a terra cotta red on the bg wall?

Yellow and red leaves?
You’re right on the predominantly green leaves. The edges are sort of greenish white. Good guess on the bathtub! It’s red.

The leaves in the second shot are dark green and that same greenish-white outer part. I’ve no idea what kind of plant it is.

This challenge will run until Dec 4, 2021.

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes, this challenge will run for a period of two weeks. Please, only new photos taken during the duration of this challenge.

For this challenge strive to depict a specific color or colors in your shot - without a color image. I have one simple shot in mind: a picture of a building - the company is called "RedCo". A putting green would certainly be an identifiable "color" to show in black and white. Use your choices and skills to depict a color. If it isn't obvious, we'll guess!

It looks like the New York Times wants to get in on this challenge. This is a COLOR snap of a photo in the 11/30/21 Science section, using different Colors to illustrate a point.

832A388E-7D81-417B-961E-C9AF2C4CA66A.jpeg

Most reactions

Back