Week 48 - B&W Challenge: Architecture at night

Discussion in 'Photo Assignments & Technical Challenges' started by gk fotografie, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

1. gk fotografie

gk fotografie hora lapsa non redibit Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome!

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes. Every digital photographer and film photographer can participate in this weekly challenge with as many photos as desired. Feel free to enter the world of black & white photography! Please, only new photos taken from the date a theme is announcement. I'd like to thank @photoflyer for coming up with this theme.

Look for statues, shopping centers, churches, bridges or traffic squares etc. that are lit up in the evening and night, get out your wide-angle lenses and your tripod, there must be also room for some strobist experiments, so plenty of options, I guess.

Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. photoflyer

photoflyer TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Ok, I'll start things off. I was going to shoot the Jefferson Memorial but instead of less scaffolding I found more - there is a lot of work being performed on the dome and roof. So I walked the Tidal Basis to shoot other icons like the Washington Monument, WW II Memorial, MLK Memorial and the FDR but this is what really caught my eye.

WW-II-VisitorsCenter-1280.JPG

World War II Visitors Center

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020 at 2:37 PM
    • Like Like x 5
  3. zulu42

zulu42 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit

nta-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2