Weekend at the Falls

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is my wife’s birthday on Monday so I decided to take her away for the weekend to Niagara Falls. We were joined by Raymond, Daisy and sweet Maria and had a great time. Although I lacked taking any people images I did a fair amount of scenery pics.

The scene from the hotel room Saturday morning
nf20061142101.jpg

Luckily the weather cleared by noon and my wife and I headed to Lewiston, NY to the Fatima Shrine and to do some shopping.
nf20061142119.jpg

nf20061142121.jpg

Back on the Canadian side for sunset
nf20061142131.jpg

nf20061142134.jpg

Saturday night sunset from the hotel room
nf20061149906.jpg

First light Sunday morning from the hotel room
nf20061159908.jpg

I was up and out. Man! was it cold.
nf20061159919.jpg

nf20061159935.jpg

Sweet sunshine
NF20061159953.jpg

nf20061152164.jpg

nf20061152170.jpg

Took tons of wildlife images but that will have to wait for another post. I better get back to my wife.

Eric

I responded to the other post but since you have more photos in this post, I'll respond to this one too. Awesome shots - there's too many here I like to name any favs.

Happy Birthday to your wife!!

Wow Airic...Stunning shots man. All of these are amazing as always.
Bet it was cold there.

Sure was cold and one of these days Raymond may even buy a hat and gloves. I was dressed well and was still cold. Hard to keep still when shooting.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Sure was cold and one of these days Raymond may even buy a hat and gloves. I was dressed well and was still cold. Hard to keep still when shooting.

Eric

A Hat?? Golf hats only.. Gloves.. If I can find some that fit these mitts... Your images are spectacular, great perspectives.. awesome!

stunning captures Eric! each one composed with the classic Airic touch. love them all!!!

big wooooww!! great pictures!!i love the shot of the falls with the sunset and the second picture too!! very nice series!

happy birthday to bernie!

really nice images, eric, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Great series. love the one with the steam and the sun.

I'm glad when I went to see the falls I was in Canada not America the American ones look tiddly in comparison.

Did you go to the hard rock cafe? Only one I've been in but maybe they're more common in America/Canada

Most reactions

Back