Weekend London Meetup

I cant do this one..... but maybe next time, .....by then i may have finally decided its not worth struggling with my own business and work (doss) for someone else instead :lol: ..... have a good one tho and take LOTS of pics.... and some vid again if possible (<but this time someone speaking would be good!) :mrgreen:

I arrive in London at 9:00am, So inless some job crops up I will most likely meet up with you lot, and yes ive got your number rob. But what are the final people counts and where and when?

cbay said:
I arrive in London at 9:00am, So inless some job crops up I will most likely meet up with you lot, and yes ive got your number rob. But what are the final people counts and where and when?

That's what this thread is for.... checking who's gonna be where and when! :)

In summary, Meeting tomorrow & Sunday at Blackfriars terminal 10:30.

Then a mixture of pubs and photo opportunities! (with a heavy emphesis on the pubs if the Saffron Walden meetup is anything to go by! :lol: )

Oh yeah, and maybe the odd discussion about photography and looking at each others kit! (Cameras, that is!)

PlasticSpanner said:
I'll be there for tomorrow and, depending on the Hotel situation, the Sunday too.

I should arrive at Euston about 09:30 then however long it takes to get to Blackfriars.

Kewl... you've got my number... gimme a ring when you arrive and we'll start the drinking... I mean photography.

Rob

Rob / Chris, I hate to say this.... but I'm coming!!

PM me your phone numbers so I can sell them to double glazing companies :D

Most reactions

Back