Weekend Trip

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Drove up to Denver, CO this weekend to visit my wife's sister and husband. We had a great time. Just a short 1500mile round trip from DFW, TX, LOL!! We took Bo, our dog with us, but my daughter stayed with friends for the weekend.

We saw Keith Urban in concert at Red Rocks on Sat night, and it was really cool. He did a long, (six song) "acoustic" set with just him and his guitar and his drummer with a bass drum and set of bongos. I was very impressed with how good a musician he is. He's the real deal, not electronically produced!!

Anyway, that was my weekend, how was yours?

See "Visiting Family" and "Social Experiment".

I don't know who Keith Urban is, but that set sounds great. :)

I finally got out to the framing shop to get some frames ordered for the next festival.

I printed my first 11x14 B&Ws in my home darkroom. :cheer: I've done a lot of 8x10's, nothing larger. So that was great fun, and I plan to handcolor them soon.

Weather was awesome all weekend! Great patio, sit-under-the-stars-sipping-wine kinda action. That's always good. :D

Sounds like a good weekend!

We moved our bedroom to the newly finished basement, moved the boys to their new room, painted it and put up a border. Next on the list is the baby's room. Did the shopping for baby items (crib, bedding, stroller, car seat, swing, bouncy seat, diapers, etc, etc, etc)....and then I felt nauseous after looking at the total spent :shock:

Realized that our wedding is less than two weeks away and went :shock: again.

Oh, and I avoided homework :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back