Weekend with Airic and Bernie (14 pics)

Wow Ray....these are awesome. I like #12 too. With the snow in the back, it looks really cool. Excellent stuff.
I snuck out to the marsh real quick yesterday, but I think the birds were still celebrating New Years. Not much happening . I ended up going to the lake, getting a few shots of the ice there.

I am always amazed by the crispness and detail in your photos. Awesome shots!! You caught two of my favorite birds: Cardinal & Blue Jay. #10 makes me wonder what the owl is thinking. I like how he's looking up at the snow like "snowing again?" Cool shots - absolutely beautiful!

i hate to be unoriginal but these are awesome, love #12 the best. I love these owl shots, and in the snow too. sounds like you guys had a good time! thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

thanks again everyone for all of your very encouraging and inspiring words, Airic is a good friend, and we spend a lot of time comparing notes, and enjoying this great hobby together. There is no doubt that TPF and all of you have made a really big difference in my abilities, and I owe you all a huge thanks!

I really think that what everyone does here show that photogs are a great bunch of people, and TPF is very much a first class forum.

here is one that didn't make the original tpf cut.. but it's not so bad..

DSC_31190238websize.jpg

Digital Matt said:
Love em Ray! I gotta come up there. I never see owls here in Ohio.

I know where all the good cemeteries are :lmao: :lmao: Hope you can make it to Toronna one day.

Love the new addition. Killer shot Ray. I know my cheap monitor here at work does not show the detail,but this shot looks amazin.:thumbup:

thanks you guys.. well, I liked the shot ok, it's just that I had so many favs in this shoot, and I didn't want to go overboard with too many pics. and, so many of the owl. here is one that Daisy liked a lot.. but, again, I felt the others were better. I think I have about 90 good clear shots of this owl, it was just one of those days where everything worked out i guess.

DSC_31210239websize.jpg

thanks again!

Most reactions

Back