Weekly challenge 12/15 - 12/21 Deck the halls

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, creatively photograph seasonal decorations. Indoors or out, there’s a lot of beautiful and festive decorations around this time of year. Use the skills that we’ve practiced all year for these photos: leading lines, black and white, contrast, portrait orientation, point of view, dof, editing, angles, macro, lighting...

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s photos. As always new photos only please.

@smoke665, love the closeups especially the first one. Next step is to insert your grand daughter into the scene!

@CherylL Is that what you actually see in the viewfinder? My stepdaughter has Cricut and is going to make me some cutouts to try. I just watched how to do that a couple weeks ago. Yours is great!

@CherylL Is that what you actually see in the viewfinder? My stepdaughter has Cricut and is going to make me some cutouts to try. I just watched how to do that a couple weeks ago. Yours is great!

Yes, you will see the hearts in the viewfinder. You may have to prefocus before holding the shape to the lens. The lensbaby is manual focus. I made the filter a few years ago for a different lens which I don't have anymore. It fit the lensbaby, but I had to hold in place.

121518_06SmW.jpg

Today a double batch of sugar cookies.

With icing and sprinkles????? :(:(:(:(:( Curses on you Cheryl!!! I love sugar cookies, but they are definitely not on my diet list, unless I don't want anything else for the day!!

Y

With icing and sprinkles????? :(:(:(:(:( Curses on you Cheryl!!! I love sugar cookies, but they are definitely not on my diet list, unless I don't want anything else for the day!!

Yes with buttercream icing and sprinkles. The cookies have whole cream and butter too. I make mine small so you could probably have 6 or so no problem.

Y

Yes with buttercream icing and sprinkles. The cookies have whole cream and butter too. I make mine small so you could probably have 6 or so no problem.

Wonder how many people have emailed you their address now:biglaugh:

Y

Wonder how many people have emailed you their address now:biglaugh:

Some are gifts for friends, but you have to pick up. :alien: Most are safely boxed up in the deep freeze. I did leave some burnt and broken ones in the fridge for my husband.

Most reactions

Back