Weekly challenge 3/6 - 3/12 Reflections

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, make the reflection your subject. Windows, water, mirrors, glasses, screens, eyes... there are a lot of surfaces that make interesting reflections, use your creativity to set something up or use your photographer’s eye to spot something in nature or in the city or at home. Lots of interesting possibilities.

As always, new photos only for the challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

Using Reflections in Street Photography | Urban Reflection Photography

Reflection Photographs: Creative Tips & Tricks - iPhotography

44 Impressive Examples of Reflection Photography | The JotForm Blog

Arggghhhh. Just got home from the lake and saw this. Now I'm going to have to think and work to get something for this challenge. Ok, I'll do something other than water.

Arggghhhh. Just got home from the lake and saw this. Now I'm going to have to think and work to get something for this challenge. Ok, I'll do something other than water.

Everything around here is still frozen so consider yourself lucky! Although next week it’s going to be fairly warm. I have a few ideas for this one that don’t involve water. Hopefully I’ll have more time this week than last.

Darn.
Saw this AFTER planning and sitting out in the cold to do the back garden bird shoot
oh well there is tomorrow ....maybe

..... was just thinking I'd have to take a non-portrait image for this week's challenge, when my Muse tried on a new necklace in front of a mirror. Quick - grab the camera and hope the battery is charged! :)

2021_0307_13080900-02-01.jpeg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back