Weekly challenge 4/3 - 4/16 Spring has sprung! EXTENDED

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week’s challenge, post photos using the theme Spring.

As always, new photos only for the weekly challenge please. Get out there and shoot!

lilac buds
DSC_3464 (2).JPG

I shot a roll today, developing tonight. Ortho 80, using a minty EOS -1 and a 100mm macro. Never shot the film or the camera. Crossing my fingers. Heavy piece of kit. I think I may have a couple of black flower pics (Orthochromatic film blocks the red, red flowers).

I shot a roll today, developing tonight. Ortho 80, using a minty EOS -1 and a 100mm macro. Never shot the film or the camera. Crossing my fingers. Heavy piece of kit. I think I may have a couple of black flower pics (Orthochromatic film blocks the red, red flowers).

Make sure you let us know what is shot on film and what type.

Make sure you let us know what is shot on film and what type.

I can do that. The negatives look great, The camera works as good as it looks, but heavy as all get out.

20210403_214039-01.jpeg

After a mildish winter, spring seems to be dragging its heels around here. No robins as yet, that's rare. Anyway, with a bit of imagination....

IMGP7960es.jpg

Hope the deer don't find these.

IMGP7956es.jpg

a lone ladybug waiting for the climbing rose to provide juicy aphids.

IMGP7962es.jpg

At least the frost is out of the ground in the greenhouse.

IMGP7964es.jpg

Ash - first to lose leaves in the fall, last to leaf out in the spring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back