Weekly challenge 4/6 - 4/12 uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week's challenge, the theme will be Upside down. Be as creative as you want in interpreting the theme. Reflections, trick photos, flipping a photo around, photographer upside down, subject upside down...

No links this week - use your imagination. As always, new photos only please. Get out there and shoot!

Similar to something I have posted before and would not have posted but in post I noticed that in the bottom of the fuselage is a reflection of the shadow on the ground of the entire aircraft.

20190407142128_IMG_4935-01-998x714.jpeg

It's the lettering on the board that's upside down, not the laundry room sink. A few minutes ago, D7200 50 1.8D

DSC_2510.jpeg

t's the lettering on the board that's upside down, not the laundry room sink. A few minutes ago, D7200 50 1.8D

Funny, I saw it as the pipes coming down from above. I normally associate pipes with coming up from below. Interesting color and contrast.

t's the lettering on the board that's upside down, not the laundry room sink. A few minutes ago, D7200 50 1.8D

Funny, I saw it as the pipes coming down from above. I normally associate pipes with coming up from below. Interesting color and contrast.
I agree about the usual direction of pipes; that's why I thought I better explain or someone would think I just flipped the photo.

Most reactions

Back