Weekly challenge 5/23 - 6/5 Flat lays EXTENDED!

I LOVE doing flat lay work, as a chef it's a lot of fun to play with food and photography, so combining the 2 is just tops for me.

I'll see if I can get a new one in, but here are a couple from a noodle project I did a while back if it'll help inspire anyone to go play in the kitchen, too.

50843181557_cdb22e06cd_4k.jpg

50788640027_c8eff2503b_4k.jpg
Wow!

Ah, I almost missed it, but I did take some like this during the week. Getting the lighting to work out it a challenge. (I was mostly documenting my work, not realizing that this challenge was a thing... I hope that's not cheating. :tongue:)
full

I am extending this challenge through next Sunday so that everybody who hasn’t had a chance to try a flat lay will have some more time. And also because I’m on vacation this week and did not have time to come up with a new challenge!

Give it a try!

cgw Are you calling us loonies?? lol Oh wait, you do mean those coins, right?

Interesting challenge this week, I've been a photographer too long! but I don't think I've ever actually done this one.

I like the texture of the mulch, interesting visually.

Can you put a weight in the glove? or is this the puppy that was, who now I suppose might be able to run off with it anyway?? lol

Most reactions

Back