Weekly challenge 7/31 - 8/6 Express Your Self(ie)

photoflyer

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
mikeatherton.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing as fun and creative as the other submissions. I was out on the Appalachian Trail yesterday.

The hiker next to an "AT" marker near Big Meadows in Virginia:

RS-R6__2773Self.jpg

And from the trail:

RS-R6__2816TheTrail.jpg

rambler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Enjoying all the creativity, but Smoke665 is my fav. so far. I find the variation of light remarkable and the black background excellent! Lots of emotion in the image.

Of course, any AT photo pulls on my heart strings. I have seen the sun coming through the trees just like that , but never able to catch it on camera like you have done, Mike. Beautiful!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoying all the creativity, but Smoke665 is my fav. so far. I find the variation of light remarkable and the black background excellent! Lots of emotion in the image.
Appreciate the kind words, but in all fairness this isn't a recent shot nor intended for the challenge. I merely posted as an example for illustration.

To many other things pulling at me hasn't left much time for photography lately. Have a TFP with a young lady coming up this month. Maybe I can talk her into a femme fatale, or vamp set.

Robshoots

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Appreciate the kind words, but in all fairness this isn't a recent shot nor intended for the challenge. I merely posted as an example for illustration.

To many other things pulling at me hasn't left much time for photography lately. Have a TFP with a young lady coming up this month. Maybe I can talk her into a femme fatale, or vamp set.
I hope that works out. I would love to see the photos.

Robshoots

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I’m still working on my noir shots, and since I had to be my own model for this one, I though I would stick it on the selfie challenge. I realize it’s a little hokey because I don’t have much to work with, including mini blinds (they’re between two panes of glass). So I improvised, but I think it’s an improvement over my previous submission.
Noir Test 4977.jpeg

photoflyer

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
mikeatherton.com
Photos OK to edit
I’m still working on my noir shots, and since I had to be my own model for this one, I though I would stick it on the selfie challenge. I realize it’s a little hokey because I don’t have much to work with, including mini blinds (they’re between two panes of glass). So I improvised, but I think it’s an improvement over my previous submission.
View attachment 248247
What was Bogart's private investigator character's name..

Most reactions