Weekly challenge 7/31 - 8/6 Express Your Self(ie)

Nothing as fun and creative as the other submissions. I was out on the Appalachian Trail yesterday.

The hiker next to an "AT" marker near Big Meadows in Virginia:

RS-R6__2773Self.jpg

And from the trail:

RS-R6__2816TheTrail.jpg

Enjoying all the creativity, but Smoke665 is my fav. so far. I find the variation of light remarkable and the black background excellent! Lots of emotion in the image.

Of course, any AT photo pulls on my heart strings. I have seen the sun coming through the trees just like that , but never able to catch it on camera like you have done, Mike. Beautiful!

Enjoying all the creativity, but Smoke665 is my fav. so far. I find the variation of light remarkable and the black background excellent! Lots of emotion in the image.
Appreciate the kind words, but in all fairness this isn't a recent shot nor intended for the challenge. I merely posted as an example for illustration.

To many other things pulling at me hasn't left much time for photography lately. Have a TFP with a young lady coming up this month. Maybe I can talk her into a femme fatale, or vamp set.

Appreciate the kind words, but in all fairness this isn't a recent shot nor intended for the challenge. I merely posted as an example for illustration.

To many other things pulling at me hasn't left much time for photography lately. Have a TFP with a young lady coming up this month. Maybe I can talk her into a femme fatale, or vamp set.
I hope that works out. I would love to see the photos.

I’m still working on my noir shots, and since I had to be my own model for this one, I though I would stick it on the selfie challenge. I realize it’s a little hokey because I don’t have much to work with, including mini blinds (they’re between two panes of glass). So I improvised, but I think it’s an improvement over my previous submission.
Noir Test 4977.jpeg

I’m still working on my noir shots, and since I had to be my own model for this one, I though I would stick it on the selfie challenge. I realize it’s a little hokey because I don’t have much to work with, including mini blinds (they’re between two panes of glass). So I improvised, but I think it’s an improvement over my previous submission.
View attachment 248247
What was Bogart's private investigator character's name..

What was Bogart's private investigator character's name..
He played two: Sam Spade in The Maltese Falcon and Philip Marlowe in The Big Sleep.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back