Weekly challenge 8/7 - 8/20 EXTENDED! Monochromatic

To quote SquarePeg's article on Understanding Monochromatic Colors in Photography is states
"And for the record, a multicolor image is appropriately called a polychrome photo."
:laugh2: It is clear to me you do not fully understand what you're talking about, too bad, a further discussion seems pointless to me.

Last edited:
Monochromatic is in the eye of the beholder. All challenges can be interpreted as the person sees fit as it is meant as a fun weekly thread. Opportunities to learn and promote polite and respectful discussion of a challenge topic are also welcome.

081022_030SMw.jpg

Taken this morning outside our local football ground. It's an image of an iconic image. Tom Finney was a famous international footballer of the 1950's era and a local hero. A photograph called "The Splash" (see Google) taken by a local press photographer was voted sports photo of the year and subsequently was used as the basis for this statue come water feature. I can't possibly do it justice but this is my take on it against the light.

Tom mono copy.jpg

Taken this morning outside our local football ground. It's an image of an iconic image. Tom Finney was a famous international footballer of the 1950's era and a local hero. A photograph called "The Splash" (see Google) taken by a local press photographer was voted sports photo of the year and subsequently was used as the basis for this statue come water feature. I can't possibly do it justice but this is my take on it against the light.

View attachment 259113
That’s a very nice shot.

The apple photo is appropriate this week with back to school days. Water droplets on the apples would look good too.
Good point. I hadn’t made that connection.

One of my twin black cats. Not sure if it is Thing 1 or Thing 2 Sometimes it is hard to tell. Canon Elan 7 Ilford HP-5 400 film
Broadhead000405-R1-E030.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back