nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI,
Everyone this is just my thought... but I know that i like when people look at the photos that I take and tell me about what they think. I know the last challenge i did not talk about all the photos that our other members posted but for me i love when people tell me what think about my pics good AND bad, its makes me better the next time I shot...well at least i hpoe it will!!! so what I am thinking is that when you look at the pics please vote and if at you can let them know what you think good or bad. I would love the feed back for any photo that i post!!!
just my thoughts please let me know what you think
nikon

yeh, i hear ya .. i feel the same way... i need to be headed in the right direction....

i'm new around here, so i haven't the foggiest idea what a 'weekly challenge' is. one of the best ways to help others critique your work is to include your technical specs. i'm a film guy, so this is what you could expect from me:

camera
lens
film
film ei
developer
printing paper
printing method

the inclusion of aperture/shutter specs is somewhat superfluous, unless it's a 'bulb' shot or drag shutter shot, then they're nice to know.

looking forward to being involved here.

Welcome motcon :)
If you check out The Photo Challenge Forum here you will see we have a challenge running at present with the theme of water.
Its only our second challenge so far, but the first was lots of fun!

motcon said:
ok, perhaps it's me and my all time low attention span, but i can't find anything describing 'what' the photo challenge is.

Basically every 1.5 weeks a new theme is posted. Kinda of like the Photofriday and Theme Thursday weekly challenge. Prize is the bragging rigthts for awhile. rules are posted here.

my plans for world domination begins then. [Burns]Exxxccceelllent[/burns]

Nah i mod on a few forums and appreciate others helping out the staff. Please this is a great site with great people .

Most reactions

Back