Weekly challenge - Selective color? Never! Select a color? Yes! 3/16 - 3/22

More of that John Deere green. Yesterday, Spring arrived at 9:15 AM, according to the radio meterologist, Rod Hill. And on that day, we had nice sunny condition, and pretty blue skies!

_IMG_9773_JD7320_D-7.JPG

iPhone SE

John Deere 7320, doors open, weights up front. This is "D7", one of a dozen Deere that roam this ranch. Each with cute names, like D1,D2,D9,and D10. Original, right?

_IMG_9851_shop_JD weights.JPG

iPhone SE

Today, the first full,complete day of spring the weather was gray,and overcast, with scattered light showers.

A collection of old John Deere weights in front of one of the shop buildings. This is quite color-accurate. Not sure if this is from color fading, or if these have been repainted at some point, but these had this odd hue to them. The rust is a good indicator of how this hue differs from what people expect is the natural JD green color.

More of that John Deere green. Yesterday, Spring arrived at 9:15 AM, according to the radio meterologist, Rod Hill. And on that day, we had nice sunny condition, and pretty blue skies!
View attachment 155360
iPhone SE
John Deere 7320, doors open, weights up front. This is "D7", one of a dozen Deere that roam this ranch. Each with cute names, like D1,D2,D9,and D10. Original, right?
View attachment 155361
iPhone SE
Today, the first full,complete day of spring the weather was gray,and overcast, with scattered light showers.
A collection of old John Deere weights in front of one of the shop buildings. This is quite color-accurate. Not sure if this is from color fading, or if these have been repainted at some point, but these had this odd hue to them. The rust is a good indicator of how this hue differs from what people expect is the natural JD green color.

photo #2 is my style, very nice!

We are not collectors, but here and there at home and abroad the special and weirdest beer coasters disappear into our bags or inside pockets. Actually, at home you do not do anything with them, they end up on the big pile, just like the fridge magnets, key rings etc.
But still, it remains difficult to let go, so we continue to surrender with 'NOT' collecting the rest of our lives.

View attachment 155367

I loved everyone's photos in this challenge. I was a bit ill this week and super swamped with other stuff and didn't get to shoot a single photo for this one! We will definitely revisit this challenge and will force everyone to choose a different color next time. Stay tuned for this week's challenge.

I didn't have time to participate this round, but did enjoy looking at everyone's photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back