Weekly photo print . . . 100k photo inside . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A co-worker and I decided last night that we are going to print and post a new picture every week in our general working area to keep things a little more on the light side and or fun ect. Some will be funny, others inspiring or even thought provoking (not too provacative of course, this is a workplace and we don't need any really heated debates!).

So I present to you my first entry . . .

moooo.jpg

The photo was taken at my mom's farmhouse last spring. I just thought it was funny how attracted they all were to the camera! Once they discovered it would not give them anything to eat they all moped away in disapointment :meh:

(Psst: "diligent" spells with one "l" only.....)

Great idea! Will you let us see your weekly photo every week, please?

:lol: That's great, if your entry does not lighten things up, well guess what....you have to be working in a morque. Good picture too, the cows look genuinly interested, they are such hightly underated animals.

LaFoto said:
(Psst: "diligent" spells with one "l" only.....)

Great idea! Will you let us see your weekly photo every week, please?

So far that is the plan ;) If I ever get my phpNuke installation figured out I will also be posting it weekly on the front page of my site.

Glad everyone seems to like it so far :)

Well here is my possibility for next week, just need a caption I guess :scratch:

monkey1316.jpg

Most reactions

Back