Weightless

I'da called it "riding the line to eternity", but yeah, shot works with any title. Very nice framing, conversion and post-processing. Also who cleans your windshield for you? Looks like a very good job (unless you went out on foot in the middle of the bridge... o.o).

Really well framed, nicely done

Love it love it love it

That is just awesome!!!

Man. GREAT work.

Thanks so much!!!

I'da called it "riding the line to eternity", but yeah, shot works with any title. Very nice framing, conversion and post-processing. Also who cleans your windshield for you? Looks like a very good job (unless you went out on foot in the middle of the bridge... o.o).

I went out to the middle of the bridge.

This is my favorite stretch of road on Highway 56 in Kauai. There are many micro-climates on the island. This particular stretch of highway passes through dense jungle. This whole area of road is a bridge over a lazy river surrounded by lush jungle.

The only thing this shot does for me is make me wish I was in my Mini, on the Dragon, window down, screaming all the way. It's a fun zoom trick but the blacks serve little or no detail - overall overprocessed/underexpsoed for my tastes...a problem I still work to not doing myself. For me, it is one of those shots on first impression is great, but further inspection says no - at least to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back