Weird looking. Image speaks for itself.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6815663715_bef4974988_b.jpg

I think its cute.

I can't wait til I get my Macro Lens. And if one day my photos are half as good as yours I will be very chuffed. :)

That poor spider - looks like you scared the life out the little thing!

Also - beginners is aimed at critique, though general posts like this with no direction in the opening post are ripe for being moved down to MACRO - come - come down to MACRO!

LS.. Self Portrait?

;)

You definitely Are the winner for most unique bug photos, but seriously can't we see one normal bug? They're either looking the wrong way, got some floaty egg/poop thing, look like they Have photoshopped eyes (this spiders eyes look unreal) or having sex! You have got to be photoshopping this! His timing for unique bug situations are just too good :lol: just kidding

To quote one of the more famous members to have graced this site.
Photo Guy : Funny, very funny.

I think that would be "Infamous"!

in·fa·mous   [in-fuh-muh
thinsp.png
s]

adjective

having an extremely bad reputation

2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/infamous

Nice spider, BUT where was this shot? Very strange background with the hairs and such, it kind of look like it might have been in an elderly persons nose or ear canal. ;)

Nice spider, BUT where was this shot? Very strange background with the hairs and such, it kind of look like it might have been in an elderly persons nose or ear canal. ;)

Dead leaf.
They like to blend in.

The spider that looks like a Gorilla

Last edited:
That poor spider - looks like you scared the life out the little thing!

Also - beginners is aimed at critique, though general posts like this with no direction in the opening post are ripe for being moved down to MACRO - come - come down to MACRO!

I don't think I'm good enough yet.

The galleries are not a measure of quality so much as a measure of the nature of the post itself.
Beginners is aimed at improving your photography directly through interaction and critique, however at present many of your posts are more in the vein of showing macro photos you've taken with others. No gear, method, specific questions etc... are posted in your opening post (in fact this one is just a photo).

This isn't what beginners is here for - its what the galleries are there for - and you can still get critique from the galleries themselves (barring, of course, just for fun).

The galleries are not a measure of quality so much as a measure of the nature of the post itself.Beginners is aimed at improving your photography directly through interaction and critique, however at present many of your posts are more in the vein of showing macro photos you've taken with others. No gear, method, specific questions etc... are posted in your opening post (in fact this one is just a photo). This isn't what beginners is here for - its what the galleries are there for - and you can still get critique from the galleries themselves (barring, of course, just for fun).
I think Lightspeed just got booted from the beginners forum :/

Most reactions

Back