Welcome, everyone!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all - the moderating team has been working on this concept for some time now, and only recently have we finalized it. Now you can really appreciate how long it can take sometimes to get things moving around here. :lol:

Please have fun with this new forum, enjoy and get to know our aspiring pros, both new to TPF or regulars who are testing the waters of turning pro!

Enjoy!

So is the the NEW Beginners section? ;) Because I suspect this area will get more posts than the beginner section will.....

Aspiring pros does not always mean beginning photographers, Mistah Charlie. :lol:

We do hope to see it become active, of course! :)

Oh, and Mish promised something very special to the first TPF member to post in the new forum, Charlie. I'm not certain what she meant, though. You'll have to PM her. :sillysmi:

Very special!! Hehe

Does this mean that Mish is finally going to use up those extra clothes pegs she ordered last month? You know the shiny metal ones

Does this mean that Mish is finally going to use up those extra clothes pegs she ordered last month? You know the shiny metal ones

Ahh...you ruined the surprise. Now I'll have to come up with something else.

And, a 'Thanks' to Derrel who originally the suggested this (alternatively, if it goes horribly wrong blame Derrel! ;) )

YES!!!! I thought I had stumbled on a section I missed, then noticed its brand new. I will be posting very soon. I have newbie questions about the getting started, BEFORE actually getting started stuff.

Would this also be where people with business plans should post whose businesses do not revolve around actually taking photographs?

There seem to be a fair number of those. For example, that guy who just recently made a thread about a business for renting lenses to people in exchange for real estate photography.

Would this also be where people with business plans should post whose businesses do not revolve around actually taking photographs?

There seem to be a fair number of those. For example, that guy who just recently made a thread about a business for renting lenses to people in exchange for real estate photography.

How would a lens renter be termed an "Aspiring Pro"? Doesn't make much sense, does it? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back