Welcome (in advance) to TPF

IPhone app... One font... Maybe you've used it? :p

Sarcasm. Maybe you've read one or two of my 17,000 plus posts??? Maybe you actually have a sense of humor?? Oh, apparently NOT. Wow.

Derrel being sarcastic?! lol :sexywink:

Derrel being sarcastic?! lol :sexywink:

e.rose being bitchy???:wink:

Oh_no_you_didnt_zpsf38cf291.gif

LOL
That's my girl!! :sexywink:

To everyone who just got their first DSLR for Christmas... Welcome :)

Make sure you put your big girl/boy pants on and get ready to laugh, get ready to cry, get ready for half of you to leave us almost as fast as you came... But to those of you who manage to stick it out and realize we're just here to help, we look forward to watching you grow :sillysmi:

Ask questions, be open-minded and accepting to critique, and have fun with it!

I (and whomever else doesn't currently have a case of the winter grumpies) would like to extend my warmest welcome!!!

Get ready for a crazy ride... :lol: :hug::

Thank you thats really kind I ordered my d5100 today :) it will be here sat.. I may have to hold off for a few lenses n settle for a tamron as my first lense what will this lense be good for

Thank you look forward to getting critiqued, Going to try and do a beginners course in jan :) to help with terminology and tech stuff, But experience counts for so much more so hope to hang around

Tamron 70-300mm F4/5.6 DI LD Macro Lens - Jessops - Lenses

ALSO do you think these would be handy to carry when I start rather then carry a book

http://www.jessops.com/online.store...m_mmc=td-_-affiliate_name-_-advert_id-_-17211

Last edited:
comic sans. maybe you've heard of it? eyeroll.

awwww. isn't that cute! senior citizens on the internets, trying to use funny fonts to compensate their inability to convey iSarcasm!

is there a condescending font, too?

:lol: are you sure it wasn't me sans makeup? Cause I was in Easton the other day... :lmao:

Well, then it could have been. I was at the target off 248 I think... Last Thursday(?). Totally did the stalker stare. ;)

JackandSally said:
Well, then it could have been. I was at the target off 248 I think... Last Thursday(?). Totally did the stalker stare. ;)

BAHAHAHA! Nope. I was at Woody's on Friday. XD

Most reactions

Back