Welcome to my town.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these all yesterday. Any feedback would be awesome ;).

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

#1 and #3 really don;t do anything for me, but I think # 2 is fantastic! I really like the lighting on the statue and the colors in the photo blend nicely.

#2 Is probably my favorite as well. I'm very new to photography and am trying to work on my composition skills. Unfortunately my equipment sucks.

#1 and #3 really don;t do anything for me, but I think # 2 is fantastic! I really like the lighting on the statue and the colors in the photo blend nicely.

I agree here. Also, shadows: one basically ruins #1 (maybe it's your own shadow?), while another makes #2 even more interesting (the shadow on the statue's leg). Only gripe about #3: I would have had the statue a bit more to the left of the image (but this is just my personal preference).

#2 is really good. Ditto: the shadow in #1 ruins the shot.

#2......nailed :thumbup:

#1 again, shadow kills it

I like the first one, too, and I had to read comments on your own shadow first to really see it ... umm well, but after I have read the comments, I now see it all the time :confused: . Nevertheless, I like how the blue of the house stands off against the blue of the sky (similar colours going together - or would you say it is more green???), and what I like best of all is the part of broken fence in the foreground! :D

Most reactions

Back