Welcome to the Collector's Corner

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all,

While I'm still a 'newbie' on this Photo Forum, I thought having a special corner for the collectors would be a good idea. So here we are...

Thanks chaseman24 for starting this!

My collecting started some 21 years ago, with a Graflex D model camera, an oddity which I prized at that moment. Little did I know what I'm getting into! Over the years I owned over 200 cameras and photographic equipment, some rare, some unusual. I started reading a lot about older equipment and learned its value in today's market. While I don't collect much lately I'm still in touch with many collectors.

So, if any of you registered Photo Forum users, or Guests for that matter, have any questions about older cameras/equipment just drop me a line here and I'll try to answer it.

:salute:

noisytoy said:
wow, great!

I just bought a second hand Kodak Kodex no. 1, it works with a 120 film, but I don't know if they develop such big negatives...

Hi noisytoy,

120 film is still (and in the future hopefully will still be) made by a few companies like Kodak, Ilford, AGFA, Fuji. Any decent photolab will process it.

:)

noisytoy said:
I know, I know

but they process it like squares, while these negatives are rectangle-shaped.

I don't know if photolabs will process these?

Labs that don't do much MF may not be able to print them like you want, but any lab that regularly handles MF will be able to print them as 4"x5" or what ever size you want.

noisytoy said:
what a relief! I'm anxious to shoot b&w with it!

Great! I'll be waiting for some shots taken with the Kodex... Have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back