Welcome to The Lensbabies Place

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
Welcome to the new forum where you can learn all there is to know about the newest craze of photography, brought to us by the creators of Lensbabies. I won't even attempt to try and explain how it works or all of the details about them but I'm sure that many folks reading this have already heard of them or seen photos made with lensbabies. Luckily, we have a member on the forum from Lensbabies who will be more than happy to tell anyone that wants to know about them anything they want to know and his name is, aptly, LensbabiesSam.

That is enough from me. I leave it to Sam now and anyone that would like to post their images, questions, thoughts, etc. from Lensbabies.

Karalee said:
What an awesome subforum :cheer: thanks guys!!

Signed,
Lensbabyaholic
Yes, I think it looks perfect, snuggled right in here with the Alternative Techniques, too! :thumbup:

How about giving away a Lensbaby to the first person who asks? :D

Great idea for a forum. It will now just feed my desire for a Lensbaby even more.

Hello everyone, and thanks for the enthusiastic welcome. I hope I can answer any questions anyone has about Lensbabies or the meaning of life or anything like that;)

file.php

I read it totally wrong... seems I'm not quite awake yet...

I read: "Welcome to the Lesbians Place"

I'm SURE I'm not the only one reading it like this...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back