Well, apparently I'm famous (infamous?), or: How not to provide constructive critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the folks have been more than kind to this moron. If he had any concept of composition, exposure, or any other aspect of photography, he obviously doesn't show it in his work. I don't expect folks to expound on elements of photography, but I do expect them to display expertise, especially in public fora.

His "portfolio" of SAN FRAN CISCO looks less than amateurish. In fact, it's an insult to amateurs. Likewise his other so-called efforts; more aptly lack thereof.

I've seen photos shot with Brownie Starflexes that had better composition and exposure.
Well, let's not compound impolite behavior by exhibiting it here. :) Andrew has been needlessly rude and unkind, so let's agree to take the high road here and not engage in like behavior.

And yes, Andrew, I know you are probably reading this because TPF has been referenced on occasion. .......

If he had administration privileges on the site, he has access to data that will show a sudden spike in multiple click-throughs from here.
Admin privileges here? Heavens, no. He had regular member status only.

Ah, ok. I would imagine that depends on what platform it's run on, and his willingness to pay.

At any rate, who cares? He's like the Wicked Witch of the West.....he has no power here. ;) Begone!

Oh, crap. I’d forgotten all about him. I think he was the first person to be put on my ignore list.

John, no worries; I doubt the audience is very high.

The guy sounds pretentious & full of animosity (angst)...pay him no mind!!!

OMG just had a look at his mumbling on, sorry to see and hear of the photos nicked. One very bad rotten apple I think covers my thoughts for a person like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back