Well, goodbye then.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
Only for a week or so.

I am moving tommorow and i will not have internet for about 1 week. That will be the longest i have been away from the forum in about 5 months.

It is going to be a VERY busy day tommorow. I have to work in the morning (6:00am - 10:00am) then i have to go and sign the papers for my place (10:30am - 11:00am). And my grandma went into the hospital tonight and my grandpa really wants me to go and visit, and i figure considering my grandma is one of the greatest people alive I will indeed go (11:30am - 12:00pm). Then i have to start moving 12:00pm - 1:30pm) then i have to pick up my bed from the store (2:30pm - 3:00pm) then i continue moving (3:30pm -?). Then i have to grocerie shop and unpack, and be in bed intime to get enough sleep for waking up at 4:30am the next morning.

Whew. It should be interesting.

Have a good one, talk to ya in a week or so.

Take care Jess! Moving really tough, I hate it. I hope it's not too hard on you and hopefully you have lots of friends to help you!

I should be moving soon myself, if everything goes according to plan.

good luck

take care..
I hope you got your Internet connection after a week.

Good Luck and God Bless..

that sucks man, im going to be moving in less than a month, but im going to take a week off from work to do it. I have way to much to do to try doing it after work.

Most reactions

Back