Well guys here the Nikon D7500 Random testing

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Jpegs switched from the default auto picture control to standard, sharpening bumped up from the default clarity at default +1 thats it.SOOC other then Crop.It's a amazing camera worth ever penny and its really fast to focus huge difference over the D7200. Picture Heavy.
DSC_0166.jpg
DSC_0170.jpg
DSC_0154.jpg
DSC_0153.jpg
DSC_0130.jpg
DSC_0157.jpg
DSC_0164.jpg
DSC_0271.jpg
DSC_0254.jpg
DSC_0292.jpg

I suspected with that D500 sensor that it would be a nice shooter!

No doubt it's a winner if AF speed is paramount. But if it's not, as it it is in my case, I'll shoot my D7200 till it craps out.

Jpegs switched from the default auto picture control to standard, sharpening bumped up from the default clarity at default +1 thats it.SOOC other then Crop.It's a amazing camera worth ever penny and its really fast to focus huge difference over the D7200. Picture Heavy.View attachment 142567View attachment 142568 View attachment 142569View attachment 142570 View attachment 142572View attachment 142573 View attachment 142574View attachment 142575 View attachment 142576View attachment 142577
I had a funny feeling that the D7500 would drive lenses faster and more accurately than the D7200.. The D500 is night and day difference in AF speed vs any other camera I have used including the D4... I think they put a little magic mojo in the expeed 5..

Now I can truly see why the D500 is worth the cost, if this thing is so responsive the D500 must be amazing. I think the cost more and the difference in the AF set up which is much deeper intimidated me just enough to say no to the D500 but I still can drool about it. Yeah My Tamron 150-600 responds like I bought a different lens.

I just about bought one today. I have a D300 that I would like to replace with a newer crop body (have D800, and D600). The wife likes the D300 still. I keep going back to the D500 though. Not sold local. We will see.

I just about bought one today. I have a D300 that I would like to replace with a newer crop body (have D800, and D600). The wife likes the D300 still. I keep going back to the D500 though. Not sold local. We will see.
Just so you know,I have average or smaller hands and that my pinky sits right at the bottom of the cameras grip it don't dangle off and it still is comfortable but if you have larger hands you may find just the opposite and at this time there is no grip available and may never be one.One other thing, the function button 1 sits very close to the middle finger kinda rubs up against my finger a bit so if you do have larger hands the D500 will feel way better in the hand. I held the D500 as well and it was more comfortable bigger and more space for fingers. Outside of that, I love it.

Last edited:
Did you drink all them bud lights? hehe.
No, some slob left them there in the dirt parking lot,

Apparently they don't want their money back! Gosh, I hate people like that who leave their trash for someone else to take care of.
Yeah me to,I ran over a whole wine bottle one morning shatter to pieces left glass all over.Glad I didn't get a side wall cut in the tire.Dam tires are expensive theses days.

Did you drink all them bud lights? hehe.
No, some slob left them there in the dirt parking lot,

Apparently they don't want their money back! Gosh, I hate people like that who leave their trash for someone else to take care of.
Yeah me to,I ran over a whole wine bottle one morning shatter to pieces left glass all over.Glad I didn't get a side wall cut in the tire.Dam tires are expensive theses days.

Especially when you leave black marks everywhere :D

LOL,Thanks.

Jpegs switched from the default auto picture control to standard, sharpening bumped up from the default clarity at default +1 thats it.SOOC other then Crop.It's a amazing camera worth ever penny and its really fast to focus huge difference over the D7200. Picture Heavy.View attachment 142567View attachment 142568 View attachment 142569View attachment 142570 View attachment 142572View attachment 142573 View attachment 142574View attachment 142575 View attachment 142576View attachment 142577
Really nice IQ !!!! I recognize the Town too LOL, Camera's just keep getting better !!!! Regards Branford Bill C

Most reactions

Back