Well Hello From Montreal Canada

ian.mtl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im Ian.

Im someone who is very active on the car scene, im a car mechanic as well. Lots of road trips and racetrack week ends, meet ups for late night lunch, etc.... lots and lots of fun but when I look at the photos I take, its too often blurry or way off, well its pretty much always disappointing lol and photoshop cant always save a picture lol

Im pretty much new to this and here to learn what I need to create great memories in a box lol. always used point and shoot cameras which now feel its not good enough anymore. Im to the point where I want to invest in a real camera and equipment, but I want to do it the right way.

Right now what I use is a Sony cyber-shot 14.1mp

looking forward to read and talk to you all!

Merci!

Welcome to the forum Ian!

Welcome, Ian. As for your Sony, what has crossed my mind is that either the shutter speed is too slow, or you're moving the camera too quickly after pressing the shutter button.

First; practice holding the camera steady, bearing in mind that the actual capture may occur after a little lag time. Brace the camera on something solid, such a a car fender. Press the shutter carefully, without any extra movement. Check that photo for clarity. Does that help? If so, then your camera is not malfunctioning.

Next, and I admit to knowing nothing about your camera, but there might be some settings in the menu to block any shutter speed below 1/60 of a second. Set that.

If that is not possible, then start looking for a replacement.

Welcome to the site

Most reactions

New Topics

Back