Well, here I am!!!

Stevolg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About me:

My name is Steven and I am an international college student from China. I have been in OR for 3 years and I live with a photographer who is also a member here. I have been trying to develop some new interests besides something like playing video games and watching NBA and college football game, and I was inspired by his awesome photo works.(So much better than the pics I took with my Iphone) So I bought the first camera in my life and joined this forum as he recommended. In fact, he encouraged me so much on posting this thread because I was a little shy to do it.

About my camera:
Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens

So yeah, here I am. I don't have any experience of shooting(iphone doesn't count) and I know nothing about DSLR. It looks like I have a ton to learn, but I am excited and looking forward to having fun with my friend (T3i). Hopefully, I can learn from you guys and get better every day. I really like to make friends with different cultural background and I am having a great time here in US. So if you also interested in making a Chinese friend, please add me as friend! We can talk not only about photography but also anything in our lives!:mrgreen:

Ok, that's it. Thanks for reading and have a good night!

Welcome to the forum. Have fun with the camera and learning all the different aspects of photography. :)

Welcome to the party! This friend you speak of sounds like the coolest thing since sliced bread ;)

:cheers:

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF Steven!!!! I hope you are enjoying the new T3i.

Welcome to the forum Steven. Anything in particular that sparks your interests that you would like to shooting? For example people, landscapes, or macro?

Thank you Derrel, I like your signiture!

Welcome to the party! This friend you speak of sounds like the coolest thing since sliced bread ;)

:cheers:
LOL, he is cooler than sliced bread:lol:

Welcome to the forum Steven. Anything in particular that sparks your interests that you would like to shooting? For example people, landscapes, or macro?
Hi Kathy, thanks for the response. I like pictures that tell stories and deliver feelings, nothing specific in terms of category. I think I would start with landscape and learn to become better at it first. I don't know what macro is tho. What about you? I've seen a couple of your shots of your nephew. I like it.

Most reactions

Back