well, i did my model photo shoot...

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thanks to everyone for helping me get through this stressful shoot

(it was my first)

anyways ive included the link to the 5 shots from the shoot, please check and tell me what you think

i know posting links is "taboo" but i felt for this one it would be easier

Emily and her bowl of ice cream - a set on Flickr

thanks! i think it came out awesome

They look alittle on the blown out side.....

Looks pretty good, well done.

The only problem that jumps out at me is that the ice cream is overexposed.

yeah it was tough shooting the ice cream, ive never used lighting or anything

i kinda wanted to blown out look i think it fits the shoot

yeah it was tough shooting the ice cream, ive never used lighting or anything

i kinda wanted to blown out look i think it fits the shoot

Oh ok I gotcha now........

I think it's good work. I won't deign to criticize as of yet, because I'm "just not there yet." I like the setting and the idea of the shoot. Great setup!

One question though:

Did she REALLY eat all that ice cream??? :lol:

I think it's good work. I won't deign to criticize as of yet, because I'm "just not there yet." I like the setting and the idea of the shoot. Great setup!

One question though:

Did she REALLY eat all that ice cream??? :lol:

haha no she didnt, i tried to get her to but she wasnt havin it!

thank you for the kind words, it was my first portrait shot and i couldnt be happier and she was super excited about it too

That corner in the wall kills it for me. Chop it out if you can. Or not if it doesn't bother either of you.

That corner in the wall kills it for me. Chop it out if you can. Or not if it doesn't bother either of you.

i wouldn't say it kills it for me, but it is a bit distracting. that's my only complaint though, other than that they look good

thanks! for some reason i kind of like the corner, but i see what you guys are sayin, ill try to do somethin

I really like the shots. Great idea of using an edgy model, with something as wholesome as icecream. I really like that contrast. I agree that the icecream is a little blown, but like you said, it was your first time using lights. Good job!

I really like it as well though I was thinking the same thing about that corner

only other thought is that I hope what is written on her chest isn't contrary to the goal of the shoot

I really like it as well though I was thinking the same thing about that corner

only other thought is that I hope what is written on her chest isn't contrary to the goal of the shoot

Cogito ergo sum......... I think therefore I am. I think we all are thinking about some ice cream now. Nice first shoot cosmo.

yeah I guess as long as it didn't read "I hate ice cream!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back