Well, I'm not exactly new.......

Mainiac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But it's been almost a year I think, since I last visted this site. So I decided to re-introduce myself. :) So.... Hello!! My name is Becca and i'm from the currently cold and incredibly bleak state of Maine. One of my biggest passions is photography.I got my first camera in '06 and i've always enjoyed taking photos. Just going out for a walk with my camera can improve the worst of days for me. Of course as soon as I get home and download my pictures and see just how terrible 99% of them are my mood immediatley goes down again. ;) Well anyways! Thats a little bit about me. Hopefully i'll stick around this site a little better than I did last time. :D

Bleak?? Bleak, did you say??? :lol:
Maine is a great place to be, or at least that's how I remember it. I used to visit it a lot when I lived in Boston.

In any case, a warm re-welcome to TPF, you were missed.

Just going out for a walk with my camera can improve the worst of days for me. Of course as soon as I get home and download my pictures and see just how terrible 99% of them are my mood immediatley goes down again.

Same here.
Welcome back!

Bleak?? Bleak, did you say??? :lol:
Maine is a great place to be, or at least that's how I remember it. I used to visit it a lot when I lived in Boston.

In any case, a warm re-welcome to TPF, you were missed.
Bleak is an understatment! The past week it has been cold, gray rain/snow, and very foggy. Quite depressing weather. But you are right, for the most part Maine is a pretty great place. Especially in the warmer months although it does get a little buggy in the summer. And thanks for the welcome! :D

Most reactions

Back