480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I knew perfectly well when I bought a Phantom 2 V+ last year I'd eventually crash it.

And today was the day. My first crack-em-up!

20150427_200713.jpg

Fortunately, it was just a street sign, and it hit about 2' off the ground. Nice thick grass under it. Battery was ejected, and the video was lost. But I had another full set of props on hand and was able to continue shooting for the rest of the day. The gimble got knocked about 8° off level, but that's correctable in post.

Oops.

I crashed mine already, nicked the lens on my Gopro 4 Black pretty good...glad i bought the Drop insurance from BH :)

Better there than at the US Capitol or White House.

Bummer. I've been looking at the version 3 coming out this month. Supposed to have flight sim app on it. Does the version 2 have that?

Why would you need a sim app? I thought the reason you used a sim is you don't have the real thing.

There's plenty of sim apps around.

There's plenty of sim apps around.
The way I understood this one is that it is a good representation of the quadcopter's characteristics. It's like flying it without the danger of accident. It's built into the software. But I know nothing of such things, so I'll go have another look.

Interactive Flight Simulator

Practice flying and perfect your skills without going anywhere. The included flight simulator gives you the lifelike experience of flying your Phantom 3 and using the remote controller in a safe, controlled virtual environment.

(Simulator function only available in the iOS version of the DJI Pilot app)

http://d333gi46xmu1md.cloudfront.ne...p/s4body-64525e15f83d6b8e7e08d04aee6c0d5c.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back