Well that was just plain weird!

If he wasn't part of the Wounded Warrior Event, I would have called police.
I can't see calling the police over something like that. To me, that falls into either the 'sort it out yourself' or 'ignore it' category, and given the nature of the event, I did NOT want to be the cause of a scene.

I've got this a lot when I do street photography. People can simply just ask you to delete their pictures if they don't like it.
There is really no need to be rude so I think what he did was very inappropriate. You should have called the authority though.

I've got this a lot when I do street photography. People can simply just ask you to delete their pictures if they don't like it.
There is really no need to be rude so I think what he did was very inappropriate. You should have called the authority though.
He could have asked; as it turns out when I looked at them, I wouldn't have. I did crop him out of the ones I used however.

I can't see calling the police over something like that. To me, that falls into either the 'sort it out yourself' or 'ignore it' category, and given the nature of the event, I did NOT want to be the cause of a scene.
I understand given your situation, your equipment, and your awesome temperament, you did not want to cause a scene.

Would you say (or have done) the same thing if your camera was not coffeeproof?

you must be British Canadian and not French Canadian. :allteeth:

Whereas Seagal would have yammered on about how fighting was against his religion, being a Buddhist and all, and then inexplicably taken out a credit card and slashed the guy's carotid artery open with it a few seconds later.

And still, somehow, not a single Oscar. Wow. The inhumanity of it all.. lol

John, there's a dwarf-throwing fundraiser happening on the 8th at the Anger Management Clinic. Can you attend?

I understand given your situation, your equipment, and your awesome temperament, you did not want to cause a scene.
Would you say (or have done) the same thing if your camera was not coffeeproof?
I think in that case I would have been a little more concerned, definitely.
Matter of fact!

Whereas Seagal would have yammered on about how fighting was against his religion, being a Buddhist and all, and then inexplicably taken out a credit card and slashed the guy's carotid artery open with it a few seconds later.

And still, somehow, not a single Oscar. Wow. The inhumanity of it all.. lol
Life just isn't fair!

John, there's a dwarf-throwing fundraiser happening on the 8th at the Anger Management Clinic. Can you attend?
That has possibilities! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back