well what do you think..

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i still sucks at landscapes. tried to shoot some buildings...

20160503-IMG_0045.jpg
20160503-IMG_0049.jpg
20160503-IMG_0051.jpg

Maybe find alternate landscapes/cityscapes/buildings?

I don't find any of those subjects particularly pleasing, at least from those angles. Maybe a longer exposure, at dusk, with people walking around (i.e., movement in the scene)?

ETA: there's also some CA going on...

It's all about the lighting and perspective.
These are just simple scenes one would see walking around during the middle of the day.
Changing your perspective and time of day would be entirely different. Sun up or sun down for
example. Try a different lens from a completely different angle. For example:

I wouldn't class any of these as landscape

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I don't find any of those subjects particularly pleasing, at least from those angles. Maybe a longer exposure, at dusk, with people walking around (i.e., movement in the scene)?

no but would this not be a cityscape.. ???

i do not see any CA..

i find the fist shot to be a very interesting looking building.. was on my lunch break and had my point and shoot with me. figured i would try to get a shot of the first building, i see it every day and thing it would make a cool photo..

i do not see any CA..

i find the fist shot to be a very interesting looking building.. was on my lunch break and had my point and shoot with me. figured i would try to get a shot of the first building, i see it every day and thing it would make a cool photo..
Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting building, but I think it would be more interesting at another time of day or a different angle.

See below for a few spots of CA on the second shot. There are some spots on the third shot, as well.
20160503-IMG_0049.jpg

i do not see any CA..

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting building, but I think it would be more interesting at another time of day or a different angle.

See below for a few spots of CA on the second shot. There are some spots on the third shot, as well.
View attachment 120986

thanks now i notice the little bit of CA some of that stuff is painted a blue/purple color in the first place so i guess i did not notice it.. i guess you have a better eye than i do for that kind of thing

i do not see any CA..

View attachment 120986

thanks now i notice the little bit of CA some of that stuff is painted a blue/purple color in the first place so i guess i did not notice it.. i guess you have a better eye than i do for that kind of thing
Possibly, or it's my crappy work computer monitor, haha. It seems to make everything more saturated. :p

I wouldn't class any of these as landscape

no but would this not be a cityscape.. ???

i do not see any CA..

I don't see a City just a boring sports ground there is nothing architecturally nice about it, look for parts of buildings that have shape and form you don't have to include all of the building, look for lines and shapes

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back