Well?

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What did I do wrong right or just C&C???

post2Medium.jpg

The image is a bit split between the ladder on the left and the girl on the right. Since I'm guessing the girl is the important part of the image, I'd crop so that she gets more focus, probably vertically. There's also a fair amount of JPG artifacts. You might want to save at a higher quality setting.

She looks relaxed and has an easy smile going, which I like.

Some minor postprocessing I would suggest is a little boost in brightness and contrast using "curves", and about +15 red in "color balance" to take out the blue in her white sweatshirt and deepen the red of the metal.

Your daughter? She looks bemused. :)

The warmer is nicer, though her skin becomes a bit pink there ... and her sweatshirt is a big pink to begin with?

I still wish you had taken about three steps further left to take the busy background on the left out of your composition and to only have used that train carriage (?) as her background. I feel my eyes constantly drawn to the blue at the bottom of the left side and away from your daughter.

Upon straightening you had to lose part of her head?
That is a pity!

I like shooting at the train yard, it is kind of neat. I will have to go back on a sunny day. I am going to start shooting RAW too. I have not done that yet. The sweat shirt is pink by the way, not white. It says daddy's girl, imagin that LOL

Most reactions

Back