Photos OK to edit
Got my nice safe shots, and then decided to have some fun. :mrgreen:

ChrissyProc00006.jpg

ChrissyProc00017.jpg

ChrissyProc00021.jpg

ChrissyProc00029.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

IMG_7705arty.jpg

I could well imagine this bride will love these most of the entire series you took, no matter how lovely the "safe ones" may have turned out (and judging by these, they will have become absolutely beautiful as well) - but these are so nicely different ... if I were the bride, I'd love these best!!!

Once again, great stuff...I love the running shot.

I really like all of those. They are different than what I am used to seeing. Great job.

When I got married, my favorite bridal shots were the fun ones... hopefully this bride feels the same; these are awesome pics

I can't pick one that is better than the others ... they're all fantastic!

Lucky bride!

#1 is my favorite. I really like #2 as well, though I almost like it better without the reflection. I think she will really enjoy these, great job!

Thank you guys so much! I know you are biting your lip on the hands Pete...hehe.....or the fact that I keep cutting off the veil, the dress, arms, legs.....LOL.
Alison, I left that little bit of water in there so I could crop for her enlargement.....it's definately going. I meant to take it out when posting here. Thanks for all the kind words!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back