Went for awalk today, met an old friend...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
mdlphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went for a walk today and ran into an old friend of mine and his long haired sheppard.

I know its a bit soft, I wasn't planning this... It was not posed.

C&C if you wish...

OnTheTrail.jpg

Whoa... you weren't kidding about the long hair part. I like it, especially the way the ears are sticking up. If this is cropped down, maybe add a little room to the upper left. Maybe, just maybe a little lower to the ground would have added some to it.

We spent a few days in your town last month, took this across the river. Do you know where? Hint - it's chocolate soap in the washer.

:lol: The Soapery?

I actually live in Riverview. But Greater Moncton encompasses Moncton, Riverview, and Dieppe. So when asked I always say I live in Moncton... More people know where Moncton is...

The Soapery actually used to be the old Riverview fire hall. But, about 8-10 years ago they moved to a bigger, more central location. Riverview has grown immensely in the 35+ years I've been here.

Trivia tidbit... The Petiodiac River that seperates Moncton and Dieppe from Riverview is known as "The Chocolate River" AND the Bay of Fundy that it leads to boasts the highest tides in the world.

Last edited:
:lol: The Soapery?

Yes! Cool diner across the road.

Trivia tidbit... The Petiodiac River that seperates Moncton and Dieppe from Riverview is known as "The Chocolate River" AND the Bay of Fundy that it leads to boasts the highest tides in the world.

My wife has three brothers in the Greater Moncton area, one in Riverview.

Yes! Cool diner across the road.

Steve's Diner. Its an "Old Style" diner. The food is pretty good. But the milk shakes... OMFG! the best I've ever had. :) You have to try one next time you are in town.

My wife has three brothers in the Greater Moncton area, one in Riverview.

Sweet! Small world. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back