Went looking for vultures

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And came home with a busted camera, and butterflys.

Hey Shelley.. How much is a D50 body in Buffalo?

My mirror seems to be stuck half way, and Err is on my screen on the D70.. I am guessing the spring on the mirror is busted,.. going in for warranty tomorrow.

After about 45,000 shots, I guess something should go wrong.

Good thing we were almost done today when it snapped.. about 340 shots of butterflys, includeing a few of Maria. (in the snapshots gallery tomorrow)

here are the first few I edited, more later this week.

websz0135.jpg

websz0138.jpg

websz0139.jpg

websz0146.jpg

websz0141.jpg

6 We didn't realize what was going on here until after Daisy had these cuties in her hand!
websz0143.jpg

websz0145.jpg

thanks for looking!

rajmond these r beautiful man....i did something similar which was not half as good as this man....
these r stunning man.....
thx for sharing....u can have a look at my attempt too.....
thx

Beautiful! I especially like the first one, with the shadow of the body showing through the wings.

Thanks everyone... I will be gone for the rest of this week to Mass,.. a good friend is in the hospital, and needs me there., leaving in the AM.

His name is Mark Dionne, and Nam Vet, retired Captian of the Cape Cod Fire Dept., He is a great guy. Those shots I took of the whales off the Cape.. Mark was our guide.

See you all in here when we get back.

Hey Ray, sorry to hear about your buddy. I hope all will be well and you can spend time at the Cape with him this summer. Sorry to hear about the camera. I can't see you doing anything anymore without the 80-400 attached to you. Time for the second body.

Eric

beautiful shots ray, very nicely captured, love 1 and 2 :thumbup:

Holy cow Sir Raymond. Brilliant shots man.
Sorry to hear about the camera.

sorry to hear about the camera ray... :( you got some nice butterfly pics though before it died... :thumbup:

Wow! almost missed these. I always admire your photos Raymond. And these are great as always, but #2 really grabs me. Very nicely photographed shots here.

Thanks everyone!

My buddy Mark is getting better, slowly. I sure hope he makes it. We had a good visit, and it was a surprise for him, he was very amazed that we would drive to the east coast to see him.. I hope we lifted his spirits a bit., and it was a very emotional visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back