Went to Ritz today

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to go to those photography classes Ritz camera has. Unfortunately, just stopping in doesn't work. (yes I knew you needed to call ahead of time) but it was spur of the moment. Anyway, the class was canceled after I drove a 1/2 hour there. I went in anyway and looked around and saw the Cokin filters I wanted to pick up a while back but thought they were too expensive. I grabbed the ND4 grad filter and the holder and asked the man for the adapter rings for my lens. He tells me he has a Cokin holder that was going to be given away as a raffle and he can't put it on the shelf so he'd give it to me free (worth $10). He then told me to put back the holder I had and grab another filter. I went over and grabbed a star filter and put it aside but forgot about it and ended up with a grad blue filter. As I was about to pay, he says "I'm feeling generous today...go grab another filter"
13.gif
:boogie:
He said to get a sunset (orange) filter but I wasn't crazy about it from the way he was explaining it.
When I left I decided to go back and return the sunset filter and exchange it for the other ND4 grad I saw. Well, aparently a guy bought it right after I left... :er: (What are the chances) So I grabbed the star filter I originally wanted but forgot about. Anyway, I cant wait to use them! I hear they are really good. I know I bought quality stuff.

I just wanted to say that at least in my city I am limited to Ritz Camera and Best Buy for camera stuff. This kind of disappoints me but
a city or two over there are a few smaller independent shops.

I also got a bunch of stuff at ritz a few weeks ago on clearance including a star filter for 2 bucks. I have yet to use it!

I just wanted to say that at least in my city I am limited to Ritz Camera and Best Buy for camera stuff. This kind of disappoints me but
a city or two over there are a few smaller independent shops.

I also got a bunch of stuff at ritz a few weeks ago on clearance including a star filter for 2 bucks. I have yet to use it!
I can't wait to use the star filter. I held it up last night to some lights on a street and it looked so cool. I don't know how much I will use the blue grad. I'd like to return it and swap it for something else.

Your story made me laugh. Thanks!

If this forum was like Photo Camel, I SOOO would have given you come Karma on that one...

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back