Went to take pics, story of a lifetime

TTPeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay well this is the story ,
iam sitting on my pc when i noitce out of my eye some lighting:mrgreen: , iam like meh maybe only one, then another, iam look out side, theres a storm coming this way, so i grab my camera gear and boot off to the car and wentto a location i had in mind , i start driving and it starts raining really hard so i was looking for a place where i can still take pics but have shelter , so i went to a resturant with a patio, i found one went there.i jump out ran hop the fence(small one) and set up my tripod and what not, wasnt really worried about people from the resturant coming to ***** because no one was out side, so i start taking pictures, some people come out for a smoke, didnt mind, they start laughing , iam to my self wtf , and went on. about 5 minutes later there still laughing so i turn to them and i said
me:hey can i know whats so funny that you laughing for 5 minutes
guy: i guess u didnt look in a mirror before u left ur house?
at this time i look at my self , and realize iam in my boxxers:lmao:
i look at the guy
me: ahh ****...
we just went on talking and laughing,

more people came out and and it was probly a funny site, a guy in a wifebeater and boxxers and a hat in sandles takeing pics,

i didnt mange to take any good pictures, because it was my 2nd time out to take picture of lightning, but i had a hell of a time.
i will post pictures in a few minutes
this just proves that TPF members should look twice before taking pictures

best i got
DSC_3058.jpg

DSC_3100.jpg

Peter

:lol:

Now that is GOOD.
I pity I was not in that restaurant at the time :lol:
That must have been a sight :biggrin:

lol , its somthing that iam not gonna forget , hehe, maybe i should carry shorts with my camera gear, heheheh

Most reactions

Back