were are good places to get props?

gagey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i am in to children potography and scenery photography...i love doing pictures out side but when its to cold or rainy i cant take the baby outside and since i had him i have really ben getting into doing pictures inside and i have been getting different props i can use ....i have been buying them from craft stores and some online photography stores ...i only mainly do picutures of my children and my nieces so i dont like to spend $200 on just one prop but i like so many of them and want all of them:lol: just looking to find really cute prop ideas just alittle cheaper

i am in to children potography and scenery photography...i love doing pictures out side but when its to cold or rainy i cant take the baby outside and since i had him i have really ben getting into doing pictures inside and i have been getting different props i can use ....i have been buying them from craft stores and some online photography stores ...i only mainly do picutures of my children and my nieces so i dont like to spend $200 on just one prop but i like so many of them and want all of them:lol: just looking to find really cute prop ideas just alittle cheaper

There are lots of cute things on Etsy. Check out different shops there.

thank you will have to check it out

i do go get them from all over i guess maybe i should be more specific ....i have giant eggs for easter and bulbs for christmas and number 1 , giant ice cream cone and wash tub not giant sized..lol.... and i have letters i use to make words in my pictures .... some giant books ...giant blocks and regular blocks...i guess i like giant stuff not normal sized stuff so im looking for stuff like that im looking for a giant easter basket i saw one for $70 which isnt so bad a price but would like to look around and i want thin giant craked egg shell but it is $170 and i would love to find one cheaper...or if anyone has some other examples of cool props for pictures if you could share what you use

Goodwill, WalMart, Cost Plus World Market, Target, K-Mart, The Dollar Store, Big Lots liquidators, Ikea has a ton of cheap yet nifty things, garage sales, annual church rummage sales (typically held in June or July in many parts of the USA), Craigslist, the community "Nickle Ads" or "Classified Observer" free advertising papers distributed through grocery stores,etc, and finally .....wherever there's a cash register.....

Goodwill, WalMart, Cost Plus World Market, Target, K-Mart, The Dollar Store, Big Lots liquidators, Ikea has a ton of cheap yet nifty things, garage sales, annual church rummage sales (typically held in June or July in many parts of the USA), Craigslist, the community "Nickle Ads" or "Classified Observer" free advertising papers distributed through grocery stores,etc, and finally .....wherever there's a cash register.....

i love ikea i got some cute kiddie chairs there for my pics they are so cute

Do you have a link to your portfolio? I'd love to see all these "giant" props! LOL.

I like stores such as Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross-- lots of weird things for CHEAP CHEAP.

Do you have a link to your portfolio? I'd love to see all these "giant" props! LOL.

I like stores such as Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross-- lots of weird things for CHEAP CHEAP.

Do you have a link to your portfolio?

+1 for wanting to see your work :mrgreen:

i dont have a portfolio online ...i would post some picture i have taken with my prop on here but from what i am getting from some pictures i posted i dont think i am ready to post those ones i did.... i dont want to hear how bad those ones turned out because they are all of my son and reguardless of how they may not be so great to some one else i like them ...but if anyone is really interested tp see quite a few pictures i have done over the last few years i have a myspace and that has a ton of pictures on it but most are not edited and then some that are are not edited so greatly since i cant edit very well:lol:

when i get time i will try to take some of just the props to show you what i have that way i wont feel stupid with everyone thinking my pictures are bad:lol:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back