We're in soooo much trouble !!! We're being Undercut !!!

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Great photography

May as well sell my equipment and get out of this totally.... No chance of making a buck with this guy around..

r

he wont make any money, unless someone is really desperate, and i mean really desperate for wedding pictures.

they will probably all be bad pictures anyway.

What are you guys talking about? I hired this guy to shoot my brother's wedding, and he did fine. Admittedly, I'd have preferred he show up sober...but $200 is pretty cheap.

To be honest, I've never been entirely sure why he took so many pictures of the bride's chest -- but her dress did have some beautiful lacework there, so he was probably just trying to capture it. (Though selectively coloring her breasts in the wedding album was a bit odd.)

I did get a bit worried when he looked like he had passed out during the kiss -- but he must have gotten the shot, because although it was pretty fuzzy, it was right there in the wedding album with the rest. (Though I must have forgotten that the groom was wearing a powder blue tux -- and I'd never noticed before how much the bride looked like the photographer's wife.)

All in all, it was worth every penny of the $200 -- two thumbs up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back