West Country meeting?

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, did raise this before already since there seem to be quite a few people from devon and counties nearby ... would anyone be interested in a meet-up next year? (or booze-up :confused:) ;) ?

just wondering ;)

well I live nowhere near the west country, what with you lot being carrot munching country folk :lol:

but I'd be up for a few pints of Cider and a few Pasties

well, don't hurry too much, things are always a bit slow down here ;)

I guess you would not be excluded just for being not a local ;)

.. oh, don't underestimate that cider! I've seen people drinking it like beer and they were not really doing too well afterwards ;)

I'd be up for a get together at some point. Could be fun.

Yeah sound cool!!

Have to see closer to the day! but yes i'll come! you can all teach me how to use my 400D

hmm .,. so we are four now ... there must be more from the south west ... not just the sheep! ;)

There ARE a good many sheep around down there ... and if only I could (but can't :cry: ) I'd certainly try to be there! After my short visit to Cornwall in August and my trainride to Plymouth (to meet Archangel, he IS there!) and further on to Portsmouth (via Westbury, which no longer is The West Country, but there was no other way for me to travel, :roll: ), I have seen that it would have been worth the while to stop more and look at more!

Hmm, I will be in Exeter on Sunday and the following week, but that might to short to get anything arranged I guess. :(

so then Alex, when you over here for a meetup then? I can get a train down to Exeter or Plymouth very easily or possibly con a lift of someone

the problem is, i won't be in Exeter again before july/august :( I'm at least a month in Sweden in June. and may is packed with work ...

july / august is good for me August is better as there are not so many Airshows ;-)

Most reactions

Back