West GA

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there any West GA / East Alabama photographers on here? I'm relocating to the area soon and just looking for some like minded folks to meet and greet and possibly set up a walk about. I'll be in LaGrange GA for a little bit before I probably find a more permanent place in Auburn AL or Columbus GA. I'm not sure if La Grange or West Point will be conducive to a person my age. I'm relocating for a new job.

Well, I doubt I'll find anyone in this area, but who knows, right? :D

Is there any West GA / East Alabama photographers on here? I'm relocating to the area soon and just looking for some like minded folks to meet and greet and possibly set up a walk about. I'll be in LaGrange GA for a little bit before I probably find a more permanent place in Auburn AL or Columbus GA. I'm not sure if La Grange or West Point will be conducive to a person my age. I'm relocating for a new job.

Well, I doubt I'll find anyone in this area, but who knows, right? :D

Atlanta here, not THAT far away if you wanted to meet up sometime. I already go fishing at West Point lake a couple of times a year.

Let me know whenever you get down here, we can see what happens...

You mention "your age", I will be 60 next month, so I may be too old for you....

I belonged to a photography club in Athens that was full of members of all ages and experience, it was fantastic. I was hoping to use the internet to find something like that in that area, but no such luck :(

I'm 26, but photography buddies knows no age limits!

Most reactions

Back