Wet Girls

#2 I love it! ...absolutely wonderful photo! Composition, color, DOF... its all spot on!

Let me assure you, I'm not into girls. ;) But I did see an earlier photo from you on here that piqued my interest so I took a look.

I find both to be alluring eye candy. The colours are unique. What gear are you shooting these with?

Thank you Nein-Reis, Njman and DigitalDiva :D

Digital Diva I use Canon 5D and for night shot the best lens I have is the 50 mm 1,4 USM a great one. :sexywink:

You did a hellofajob I have give you that. That said I would like to get your thinking on one thing. Since you obviously give some thought, even if subconscious, let me ask.

On the second one the empty space on the left works beautifully. On number one the negative space behind her could you tell me what you had in mind there. Just to show the colors or was there more.

I love the colours in these captures. Well done

the colors really are quite amazing, i'd be just as happy and maybe even more happy without the girl in the shot. (just because of how flat she seems compared with the very saturated reflection.

wow I really like these!!
great job. the reflections of colors on the walk way add so much the the photo..

I like No2. Nice framing, nice colours, just looks like she is keen to stay dry & get where she is going asap.

Sorry for my late reply ;)

Thank you everyone

Misteryscribe, I had no idea at the time of shooting, I just see nice colors and I shot several picture, it s completly instinctive.
After idea comes more during editing and postprocessing, and it is true i prefered the one with a lot of space and colour behind her and black and no colour forward ;)

Mat

Most reactions

Back