what a beautiful sound...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...coming from these strings. i leaned on my bike for 45 minutes while he played one classical score after the other. he had set up in front of the treasury dept. beside the WH.

some of the most talented musicians are found on street corners. :thumbup:

the strong shadow caught my eye.

thanks for looking!

36881562-L-1.jpg

Dear me! He looks like he could be my friend's son...!
But they live on the other side of the States...

Lovely play with light and shadow ... and a pity that the photo could not capture the sound as well.

nicely composed.. love the shadow
cool shot :D
thanks for sharing...
sometimes its just so nice, you can just keep sitting there and get lost in the music.. with little or no worry for time *sigh
:mrgreen:

Im loving this shot, the perspective for me is spot on. I love it and the composition is perfect with the towering majesty in the background.

However, It may be my monitor settings, but it seems a little dark on the fella's face to see his features etc which I'd have thought would be important part of this photo. Also theres a area of light in between his legs and under the stool, not sure why thats happened but could easily be corrected.

Paul

Great shot Jon. I agree, that there are a lot of street musicians that just kick. You captured this guy well. Nice one. !!!

thanks everyone.

i really don't understand the lighting differences lately. i work my images on a laptop and when i think i have them right i post. when i see them on my desktop at home, they look too light and at work, they look too dark. i can't seem to find a happy medium anymore. i know somethings amiss, because i'm getting lots of comments about being too dark lately.

i tried to burn some of the sidewalk in from the heavy glare and again looked great on the laptop. thanks for pointing out the area i missed under the chair Force.

i tried that calibration thing in windows but it didn't show me much of a change. oh well..................

Most reactions

Back