What a little cutie.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my 14/2.5 pancake from Hong Kong today. It makes my E-M5 look like a point & shoot.

$IMG_3123.JPG

Looks like a nice lens. What tricks have you tried teaching it? What do the images look like?

You should love this lens - it's one of those that ignores lab tests and produces images with a great character to them. I use one with my GX1 fairly often and I am always pleased with the results - I'm sure your OMD will fare as well and more likely better!

Very cool! Sure does look like a P&S with that stout of a lens on it.

Looks like three lenscaps stuck to the front of the body, with a peep-hole glued on!

Looks like three lenscaps stuck to the front of the body, with a peep-hole glued on!

The actually make one Derrel.

15mm f8.0 Body Cap Lens
Body-Lens-Cap_side.jpg.aspx

Creative Fun

Designed as a taking lens that substitutes for a body cap, the new 15mm f8.0 Body Cap Lens features a 3 element in 3 group wide-angle design. A small lever enables manual focus and it has an infinity setting as well. Designed to accentuate the effects of Art Filters, the fixed aperture optical design creates sharply focused centre regions with softer edge details.

Expected availability in December

RRP: TBA

I have thought about one, but some many lens and not using most!

Nice.
What made you choose that over the Olympus 17mm/f2.8?

Because I have the Sigma 19/2.8.
Oops, I missed that in your signature. The two are a little too similar aren't they?
I'm considering a pancake as an upgrade path from my EPL-1 to an OM-D. I'm even more tempted now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back