Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, a photo thread from me.

From a Senior session I did last weekend:

RCK18SM.jpg

How can no one have commented on this!? Corry, that is an absolutely excellent shot :D

Well composed, natural, and extremely well processed. The tones are spot on. I seriously can't find anything to critique.

pretty good shot, a bit soft and too much white for me, but thats the style of those 'sr portrait' stuff..

Actually, her hair blowing in the wind is exactly what I was going for. It was a windy day, so we just used it to our advantage. And I *love* high key portraits, too.

. . . oh, and she likes the pic, too. ;)

I think this is a very lovely picture! Very natural looking.

You should post your work more often :D

I like it, it looks pretty good.

Only nit-pick is that I would have maybe stopped down a little. f/2 maybe.
Her eyes look good, but her nose and mouth being so soft looks a little 'off' to me. Not really a big deal though - just a nit-pick...

When did you get a camera? :lol:

I like it, it looks pretty good.

Only nit-pick is that I would have maybe stopped down a little. f/2 maybe.
Her eyes look good, but her nose and mouth being so soft looks a little 'off' to me. Not really a big deal though - just a nit-pick...

When did you get a camera? :lol:

Yeah, that is one thing that I kindof wondered about just a tad . . . her mouth area doesn't bother me at all, but I was wondering if her nose being so high key took away from it at all.

:p And yes, I have a camera . . . a 300D that's about 5 - 6 years old. :p Archaic in the digital world.

yes this forum has died / is . . . :(

love the contrast in the hair, too much white for me maybe, but then again i doubt you'll see much high key from me.

Outstanding shot!!!!! Her eyes and flying hair reveals a lot of personality. You know I have issues seeing teeth... So there's that.

Warms my heart to see a post from you and of course your marvelous work.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back