What a RUDE thing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you will get over/past it, even if she can't. The world is full of heartless people, and a majority have kids. Not a commentary on having kids, just simple mathematics and law of probability.

Great comeback wildmaven! :thumbup:

Wonder what that foolish woman must think of Santa since he doesn't have kids either.....

I was talking to someone today and mentioned that I am doing Child Photography. She said, "I thought you didn't have kids?" Confused, I said that I'm shooting other people's kids. She replied with, "well, since you don't have kids of your own, there's no way you should be shooting other people's kids. You don't know how to relate to them." :( So, just because nature decided my body isn't able to have kids, I shouldn't deal with them?? I replied with, "not having kids has kept me a child at heart, rather than a heartless, jaded ***** like you!" :grumpy:

this world is full of idiots. and idiots are not worth wasting any thoughts on them

however i myself, even if i had just witnessed such an incicent, would have felt some urge to punch her straight in the face. or at least tell her she is really stupid scum.

My sister told me something like that, but she was a hell of a lot nicer about it.

You should really find something other than children to take pictures of, people are gonna think you're a peodphile or something.

Now that I can deal with, someone gave me a BS line like you got I likely would've hauled off and blasted'em and then photographed them prostrate on the ground and said I have a victim now....I Can shoot victims right because I have one of my own.

My sister told me something like that, but she was a hell of a lot nicer about it.

In your country people really suspect pedophiles everywhere! They'd probably think Ron McDonald is pedophile since he offers kids menus.

Now that I can deal with, someone gave me a BS line like you got I likely would've hauled off and blasted'em and then photographed them prostrate on the ground and said I have a victim now....I Can shoot victims right because I have one of my own.

now that was a good one :)

this world is full of idiots. and idiots are not worth wasting any thoughts on them

however i myself, even if i had just witnessed such an incicent, would have felt some urge to punch her straight in the face. or at least tell her she is really stupid scum.

LOL I completely missed that post until now

I'm constantly amazed at the moronic statements that tumble out of people's mouths. My middle son has blonde hair and blue eyes. The rest of the family has dark brown hair and eyes. (But my son is the EXACT reincarnation of my ex-husband's grandpa.) When he was seven years old, an ADULT actually asked him if he was adopted because he didn't look like the rest of us. Wildmaven, just take solace in the fact that you have more sense and compassion in a hair follicle than that woman will ever have in her whole lifetime!

And the world is full of teachers, pediatric nurses and others who (by circumstance OR choice) are without children, but have a huge positive impact on childrens' lives everyday.

Sounds like this person doesn't know how to relate to people let alone children! tell them to p*ss off! :)

Most reactions

Back