what apps are you using?

I too am curious about what other people are using, specifically if they have an Android. So far, I know of Instagram and the Samsung photo editing app.

I have fallen in love with two apps:

The Photographer's Ephimeris
Sun Seeker (specifically the 3d view part of it)

Associated with photography, the only app I really use consistently is DSLR Controller to tether my Android tablet to my Canon digital bodies (5DMKII & 7D). Works really great for me.

Beyond that, I have DOF Calculator, Photo Tools, GPS4CAM and Instagram, which I downloaded and used one time to see what all the fuss was about, but it's not really my thing.

I also use iBirdPro for identifying and calling to birds to bring them in closer.

I own a million photo apps because I was looking for something that would let me improve my phone's pictures slightly. The only one I really use is Photoshop Express.

I don't use any apps that use the phone's camera. All my apps are for using a real camera.

I mainly tend to use the normal camera for quick shots, but Hipstamatic is beautiful, and a lot of fun. I need to play with it more often!

Ive just got Camera+ but I like it, not too many options but enough. And its cheap

I use photoshop express mainly to sharpen and straighten, sometimes adjust exposure on the fly.
I use camera plus as my main camera app - just like it as it's all little better overall than the stock app.
if I'm feeling really fancy I use 645 Pro which is the closest app I have found to meld the iPhone and DSLR.
Retouch is great for removing blemishes but does reduce overall quality as most apps do.
Groupshot is pretty cool - you can replace a single person's face/head from a group shot with his/her face from another photo in the series - ever take a few group shots where there is always someone looking away/eyes closed?
for a lot of laughs I occasionally use PhotoFunia - put photos you take onto billboards, museums, posters, etc.

does anybody have any recommendations for a good zoom on the iPhone 5? App, accessory? I would love to use something especially for concerts, events?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back